For our customer we designed and realized complete catalyst drying installation in ultra pure monochloracetic acid production plant.
Drying process was divided in two phases.
In first stage overheated steam in temperature of 150 deg. C was used.
Second phase uses nitrogen in closed circuit also heated to 150 deg. C temperature.
All stages of this turnkey investment was realized fully by our team.
Scope of the project was:
- Design and technical development of catalyst drying installation.
- Production and installation of technical pipelines.
- Manufacture and installation of pressure vessels
- Composition of technical documentation accordingly to PL/EN standards
- Registration of apparatus in Notified Body (Office of Technical Inspection)
- Final assembly and start up of the installation
Investor: PCC MCAA Sp. z o.o.